Miss Deborah Anthophilia was a feared gunslinger in the Wild West in XIX century. They say she had a particular gift with bees. She carried around a case with a “personal” beehive, and she would use the bees to do the reconnaissance before a hit on her target.
This was one of her many necklaces. She was known for her love of jewellery - especially those with a bee motive.
- guru2maki likes this
- rhi-al-rob-13 likes this
- nutellasnella likes this
- katesaysyowzah likes this
- thisbunnyflies likes this
- thatrandomchickintheroom likes this
- ladytimevoyager reblogged this from adalheidisamj
- 53320255 likes this
- gothg1rl37 likes this
- ladytimevoyager likes this
- gothamshity reblogged this from adalheidisamj and added:
- adalheidisamj posted this